Apply for DevPrep
Apply for DevPrep Ready to join DevPrep, a tuition-free, pre-apprenticeship program for future coders to get unemployed and under-employed young adults and military veterans skilled up for a software development career? Students need to answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you live in or near Boulder, CO?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Are you a U.S. citizen or legal immigrant?
- Can you demonstrate financial need?
- Are you a high school graduate or do you have a GED?
- Do you have access to a computer with Internet connection?
- Can you commit to four weeks of unpaid training, and if qualified to an eight-month paid apprenticeship with Techtonic Group?
To begin your DevPrep application, complete the form below. Your location and proximity to an available training location will be verified and you will be redirected to the full application if you geographically qualify for the program.
Currently, we’re accepting applications to our Boulder, Colorado location.
Once you’ve submitted an online application to DevPrep, we review it. Training spots are limited. Our initial decision on who moves forward in the process is based on level of need. The list is further refined through one or more of the following stages:
- A telephone interview.
- An online assessment.
- An in-person written Test for Adult Basic Education for reading and math. (Candidates must score at the 10th-grade level or higher.)
- An in-person interview.
Applicants can be dropped from consideration at any point during this process. Candidates who successfully move through all of these steps may be invited to join DevPrep.