Success Continues After Graduation
The strong and supportive relationships we build with IT-Ready students don’t end upon their graduation and employment. IT-Ready provides alumni benefits that encourage continued professional growth and development – and offers ways alumni
can “pay it forward” and help other deserving individuals.
Creating IT Futures also offer tips to IT-Ready alumni on how to land IT jobs and move their way up the tech career ladder. Check out our tech tips videos.
CompTIA’s Future Leaders Community welcomes IT-Ready alumni to the tech industry and has developed a guide to help you not only launch a successful career in tech, but to grow and thrive in it. The content has been curated to help you build your personal brand and becoming a valuable team player. Download the graduation toolkit.
Plus IT-Ready alumni receive one free year of CompTIA AITP membership, which serves as the go-to resource for individuals seeking to start, grow and advance their careers in technology.
Pay It Forward
We strongly encourage IT-Ready alumni to “pay it forward.” Someone cared enough to give you a new career opportunity. Will you help someone else experience the possibilities of an IT career? There are several ways you can volunteer:
- Post a testimonial about IT-Ready at GreatNonProfits.org.
- Vote for Creating IT Futures Foundation on Charity Navigator so that we can be rated for our charitable work in the tech industry.
- Speak to an IT-Ready class about your experience.
- Help with a networking or fundraising event.
- Mentor an IT-Ready student.
- Help spread the word: refer potential students to IT-Ready and tell your employer who may be looking to fill an IT position about IT-Ready graduates.
And, of course, financial contributions used to offset the cost of the IT-Ready classroom experience always are welcome. Your donation can help someone else in need to succeed in IT.
Contact Kathleen Mrazek to give back or volunteer.